I needed something to hold all of my bulky supplies so I decided to re-purpose a left over Valentine's gift box I had laying around into a cute Alice In Wonderland themed desktop supply holder. It was really easy to make!
1. Boudoir Quad Dazzling Diamond Rhinestone Self Adhesive Sheet by Marisa Pawelko and Clear Dazzling Diamond Rhinestone Self Adhesive Sheet from The Buckle Boutique
2. Alice In Wonderland Digital Paper Kit from Sassy Parties
3. My Xyron 9" Creative Station machine
4. Plain box of any type solid enough to hold supplies.
How I made it:
1. Printed my digital paper out on photo paper.
2. Used the box to trace each side on the printed paper to cut out pieces to cover all of the sides and the inside of the box.
3. Ran all of the pieces through my Xyron machine and placed them on the box.
4. Cut out pieces of the paper with my paper punch for additional embellishments.
5. Added pieces of the black and white harlequin rhinestone sticker sheet and also strips of a clear rhinestone sticker sheet for added bling!
These projects are fun and easy to make and the theme possibilities are endless. It would also make a great party favor!