I made my husband a cute frame for Father's Day match the candy holder we made him for his desk. I love using old jeans and re-purposing them for fun crafting items.
It was really easy to do, here is how I did it:
2. I ran some burlap, ribbon and this really cool embossed felt from Kunin Group through my Xyron machine. Doesn't the felt look just like leather!
The Xyron works great on fabrics like burlap, and you don't have to wait for the adhesive to dry!
3. I cut up some old jeans and used the pieces for additional decoration.
4. For the bunting I used adhesive glitter vinyl from The Buckle Boutique and pieces of the jeans. I cut the letters out with my Silhouette Cameo machine.
5. I used Aleene's Fabric Fusion Tape to attach the jean pieces and the bunting. I recommend using Westcott brand non-stick scissors. They are great when working with adhesives!
6. I used Glue Dots to attach the buttons.