This week I am showing off the spread I did with the free printable from Laura Bray Designs! I love how they work with all of my favorite MAMBI Happy Planner stickers. I also added my favorite bling from The Buckle Boutique. I love how the coordinating page marker/dashboard turned out.
To make the page marker/dashboard:
1. Head over to Laura Bray Designs and download your free printable.
2. Use a Xyron machine to attach the stickers to the card stock.
3. Run it through a Scotch Lamination machine and trim around the outside.
4. Use an ARC punch to punch holes in the dashboard.
5. Insert it into your planner :)
I love how my project turned out...I would love to see yours! Tag me on instagram @tammysmithsantana!
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog for more tutorials and freebies :)