Disney and crafting are a magical combination, and we are so happy you joined us to day for this blog hop. Some of the crafters participating in this event have been doing this together since 2011! Over the years the hop has grown but one thing has always stayed the same . . . amazing crafting projects that feature your favorite characters from Disney and Pixar movies.
For 2016 we are going to have a hop every other month for the entire year! If you missed the one for February you can click HERE to go back and see all of those projects. If you are on Facebook you can like the group page so that you can be the first to learn about each upcoming event. Just click HERE to go the the Facebook page.
To make sure you don't miss any of the fun, be sure to start at Shawn's blog to see all of the projects. Just click HERE to head over to her blog and then follow the hop line up at the bottom of the post to see everyone's projects.
Paper Wizard Mouse Wreath paper kit
Queen & Co shaker card Pop Ups Circle
Adhesive tape runner
Queen & Co. Topping Set Diamonds and Sequins
1. Assemble pieces from the Mouse Wreath Kit with the adhesive tape runner
2. Assemble Shaker Circle with two pieces of acetate and adhesive foam circle with diamonds and sequins in between.
3. Add adhesive to the top of the acetate and attach top of assembled wreath to cover circle
4. Add magnet to back of shaker and hang on you refrigerator :)
I love how this project turned out and it was so easy! This would make the perfect fish exchange gift for a Disney Cruise!
Let's be friends!
Before you go, make sure to enter to win our prize for this hop . . .
Buttons from Button Galore and a Cricut cartridge donated by Ellen CardMonkey Jarvis
- - -a Rafflecopter giveaway
- - -
Good luck, and enjoy the rest of the hop!
The full blog hop line up is below.