Welcome to the ETI Blog Hop! Today I am sharing my tutorial on how to make quick and easy gifts for friends and family. My daughter and I like to make gifts for her friends, but I have to admit I was worried if I could pull off pouring resin and getting it to turn out right. I have to say that the Easy Cast Clear Casting Epoxy product from ETI was really easy to use!
We used one of the ETI molds, and we were able to make 5 projects with just one pour!
Our first project was a planner charm for me :)
The second was a cute zipper pull my daughter made for her backpack...
We also made matching pendants for my daughter and her friend, and another backpack zipper pull for her friend as well. These projects were so easy to make!
Supplies we used:
EASY CAST Clear Casting Epoxy from ETI
Castin Craft Mold Release from ETI
Resin Mold from ETI
Misc. jewelry findings
How I made it:
1. Follow the directions on the EASY CAST Box to mix the resin
2. Spray the mold release in the mold forms
3. Pour resin into the mold forms being careful not to overfill
4. Set in a safe place to cure for 12 hours
5. Carefully pop the resin out of the molds and add your jewelry findings while the resin is still pliable
6. Let cure for an additional 12 hours to completely harden
7. Wrap them up in cute packaging and give them away :)
Don't be afraid of the resin! Try a project today, I guarantee you will love using it!
I love to see your projects! Tag me on Instagram @TammySmithSantana
Check out all of the other talented designers awesome projects for this blog hop! :)
ETI Resin Crafts