Welcome to the Designer Craft Connection June Blog Hop featuring Style Tech Craft adhesive vinyl! I love decorating my planner so when I received my vinyl samples from Style Tech Craft, I knew I exactly how I would use it. I am hosting a planner meetup and all of my planner friends like to swap little gifts at the meetup. The quality of this adhesive vinyl is so nice that I didn't even have to use the transfer tape to place it on my planner. I think these vinyl decals will be the perfect make and take for the meetup, because it is so easy to use. Here is how I made it...
Transparent Vinyl in Pink and Green
Silhouette cutting machine
Transfer tape (optional)
1. I used the Bromello font to create my saying and cut it out using the vinyl setting on my Silhouette Machine.
2. I used the auto blade on my machine.
3. The vinyl cut beautifully with my Silhouette Machine.
4. The vinyl was really easy to weed.
5. The quality of the vinyl is no nice, I was able to apply it to my planner by simply bending back the backer paper.
6. Transfer tape is also available for use if needed.
I really love how my vinyl decal turned out on my planner. I made one for each of my planner friends to use in or on their planners also. I can't wait to share them with my friends at our planner meetup! Check out Tape Technologies, Inc., they have been manufacturing StyleTech Brand vinyl products for 30+ years. They really make a high quality vinyl product.
Check out the other designers participating in this month's blog hop HERE
Let's be friends!